Welcome

To you all, thank you for your company and your time

Friday 26 March 2010

Weekend Plans

Friday, Friday!!!  love Friday, hopes for the weekend are doing some of this,

using some of this


and tidying the garden after the severe winter we have had look what the weather has done to my lovely terracotta pot!

the little pansies are fine but the pot ..................mm not so good!

Yesterday I went to the Country Living Fair in London - great day, very tiring! 



I could have gone mad, yes spent a fortune, which sadly of course I don't have, could have been really tempted -------But I was  really restrained!  BoRinG I hear you say - but no, I collected loads of brochures so that I can come home and look at them at my leisure and make calmer choices!  Well thats my excuse anyway - I did take out a subscription to the Magazine which meant I got a gift of these scrummy smelling soaps


Oh yes I was tempted to try on a £250 pound Mac but I ReSiSteD.
It was well worth a visit my brain was a bit addled at the end of it all there was so much to take in.

I was looking for ideas for decorating - our whole house needs decorating and we are going to start with our bedroom - trouble is it needs decorating and updating - but I kinda still like it - and now there is nothing similar around because it isn't ThE colour of the moment - do you ever find that?

I will keep looking for inspiration.

Have a great weekend.

Speak soon xx

7 comments:

  1. Just look what you've been up to. Great job. Now, about those soaps. Jealous. Isn't spring clean up in the yarn fun?

    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day and the soaps look gorgeous. Err, decorating, such a dirty word, lol!
    Jak x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet these soaps smell gorgeous Kimbles! Great day out by the sounds of it. I hope everyone will stop by coming up to my 100th post.Free Giveaway! All welcome. Just leave a comment and you're in the draw!
    Hugs and Love Suex

    ReplyDelete
  4. soap looks so lovely , I can almost smell it from here !xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those soaps look so enticing - way too pretty (and I imagine scented) to use
    As with colours - I am always at least one or two steps behind - I thought it was just me ☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour of the moment.....it's the colour that makes YOU happy.......

    I wish I could smell the beautiful pieces of soap.

    ~X~ Karin

    ReplyDelete