Welcome

To you all, thank you for your company and your time

Wednesday 7 July 2010

Overwhelmed!

Overwhelmed, and a little teary when I read all of your lovely messages to me about my pesky sore wrists and congratulations to Little Kimbles.  Many many thanks from the bottom of my heart!  Lots of good advice too which I am trying to stick to.  Still no hookiness but hopefully a little more rest and it will all be ok.  Tomorrow I am off to Hampton Court Flower Show, which will be very nice and not too much hand useage!! 


A lovely Lily from me to you!

Speak soon xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh good I hope you take lots of photos, I hear the Hampton Court Flower Show is very good.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh yes please lets have some flowery photos! The day out to the flower show will be good for you Kim. I so want to go.....
    Love and hugs Suex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I too have received amazing support from the lovlies in blogland lately. I love your blog and am now a new follower. We have just bought our first trailer tent and cant wait to go on some adventures. I am loving my crochet stripes at the mo and am also feeling the strain on my wrists. Hope you enjoyed the flower show!
    Best regards
    Deb x

    ReplyDelete