Welcome

To you all, thank you for your company and your time

Thursday 18 November 2010

Thank you Karin - I will Pay It Forward!

Hi there,  I just looked at my blog and realised I haven't posted since the 3rd of November!  I have been solidly decorating and have at last finished the wallpaper scraping, rubbing down, washing down, painting, painting and painting!  I was getting a tad fed up with it but, now the end is in sight, I am moving furniture back in and now have the curtains to make.

Thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my Granny Stripe blanket, it was really lovely of you to take the trouble to comment as there are soooo many Granny Stripe blankets out there at the moment, so thank you again, it is much appreciated.  I am slowly working on a new project which I am hoping to share with you all soon.

In the midst of the Kimbles chaos, a surprise arrived from lovely Karin :-


A package, because I had left a comment on her blog when she did her Pay It Forward.

Inside was sooooooo.........................................Dutch!!!!  Fabulous  have a peeeeeek



Gorgeous blue and white, and wait......................



A hand made coaster for my teapot (actually it is waaay to nice to put my teapot on!)  and look at that lovely little tag she had made with beads adorning it!


There were also two Dutch pot holders, can you see the little couple kissing and the lovely windmill? 

Karin, I can't thank you enough, you certainly made my day. 

So .........

Now it is my turn to Pay It Forward, so if any of you would like to take part, just leave me a comment and after lets say a week, I shall send three of you a little something to brighten your days too!  Then of course it will be your turn to do the same.

Take care all of you

Speak soon xx

6 comments:

  1. PLease,PLease,.....let me play. I think this looks like fun. And wow, what sweet,sweet treats from Karin. I love the Moody Blues....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to play too ! What lovely things Karin has sent you .
    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ,
    the pay it forward looks so lovely ,thats really sweet of Karin.i guess its all about a caring crafty heart,i would love to be the part of it and as well pay it faorward too.
    please count me in .
    have alovely time
    greetings
    Rachana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for your mail, thats fine!
    What a lovely little gift.
    Stunning work off karin, as usual.
    Love to you Suex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky, lucky, lucky girl - to be the proud owner of a Karin original!!!!!
    Beautiful Dutch goodies

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely idea! I like this so much better than a traditional swap, where you HAVE to make something for someone.
    LOVE the blue and white accessories!

    ReplyDelete